Performance coach, public speaker, entrepreneur, and host of the Top #50 in Entrepreneur Podcasts, “The Million In You,” Lance is joined by Mic-Up client Jon Talarico to discuss believing in oneself and the power of connections. Growing up in Flint Michigan, Jon shares his story and adversities he was met with before having an epiphany from the powerful words of Les Brown. Jon talks about the magic in connections, manifestations, and why online marketing is a growing industry. Jon gives advice to the younger generation on learning to believe in yourself and finding your worth. Stay tuned to hear the story of the relationship between Les Brown and Jon!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:07:24] Jon's Upbringing
- [00:16:55] Jon's Epiphany
- [00:24:15] Little Things For Big Connections
- [00:35:48] Online Marketing
- [00:49:59] Learning To Believe In Yourself
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Jon answers with, “Never give up, adversity does not define us and you can create each new day.”
Connect with Jon Talarico
2. Find Jon on his website
3. Subscribe and tune into The Million In You Podcast. edited by our in-house team!
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!