234. Robb Wolf - How To Find The Best Diet For Your Body and The Environment
2X New York Times best selling author, former research biochemist and fellow podcast host Robb Wolf joins Lance today. Robb has helped thousands of people around the world with his highly successful podcast and books. His seminars on nutrition and strength have been presented to NASA and the United States Marine Corps to name a few. Robb shares his background with experimenting with a variety of diets. The paleo diet, veganism, greenhouse gases, and why eating meat is vital to the environment are topics discussed in today’s episode. Stay tuned to hear Robb share his latest book co-written alongside Diana Rodgers RD, Sacred Cow. Robb challenges the notion that raising and eating animals are not vital to the environment and argues that a vegan diet may be more damaging.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:06:17] Rob's Background With Nutrition
- [00:23:50] Sacred Cow + Meat Consumption
- [00:34:35] Greenhouse Gases
- [00:46:00] Veganism On The Environment
- [00:58:52] Why We Need Our Livestock
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Rob answers with, “We need forgiveness and gratitude in our stories, we have many years on this planet and we’re bound to make mistakes.”
Connect with Robb Wolf:
1. Follow Robb on Instagram Facebook, Twitter,& Youtube
2. Find Robb on his website
3. Tune into “The Paleo Solution Podcast”, hosted by Robb and Nicki Wolf!
4. Subscribe to Robb and Nicki’s newest show, “The Healthy Rebellion Radio”!
5. Grab your copies of Robb’s books here!
6. Interested in learning more about “Sacred Cow?” Go HERE for more info!
7. Join “The Healthy Rebellion” here!
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!