Sitting with Lance today is fellow podcast host Cary Jack, a lifestyle entrepreneur, author, professional actor/model, biohacker, eco-warrior, martial artist, and humanitarian. Cary is also the founder of The Happy Hustle, whose mission is to educate, inspire, and entertain while reminding you to enjoy the journey, not just the destination. From successful entrepreneurs to spiritual masters, Cary Jack interviews an array of powerful guests on The Happy Hustle Podcast to help you transform your dreams into a reality.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:06:31] The Link Between Health & Biohacking
- [00:14:05] Cary's Upbringing with Holistic Background
- [00:17:23] Tai Chi and Our Bodies Energy Flow
- [00:32:57] The Happy Hustle
- [00:50:58] Earn The Right To Do What You Love
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Cary says, “Be true to yourself and have the mental fortitude to pick yourself back up after getting knocked down. Everything shall pass.”
Connect with Cary Jack:
2. Find Cary on his website!
3. Use code LANCE at TheHappyHustle.com 25% off signature hustle course!
4. Tune into Cary’s Happy Hustle Podcast here!
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!