Founder of Sedona’s Shamangelic Healing, Anahata Ananda blends the compassion and tenderness of an Angel and the wisdom and strength of a Shaman to guide profound journeys of core healing and spiritual awakening. As a Certified High-Performance Coach, Shamanic Healer, and Soul Guide, Anahata has guided thousands of individuals through core life shifts, helping them to turn their life around and create the life of their dreams. Anahata masterfully creates a safe and loving space for inward transformational journeys that empower individuals to release their fears, open their hearts, and reclaim their power. Join Lance and Anahata as they discuss the importance of self-compassion, kindness towards yourself and others and how learning to let go of your past guilt will allow you to open yourself up to new possibilities.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:08:16] Anahata’s Beginning
- [00:15:15] How Did Anahata Discover Self-Awareness?
- [00:36:50] How To Get Through Guilt From The Past
- [00:44:42] Shamangelic Healing
- [00:53:05] What To Do To Get Through Tough Times
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Anahata answers with, “Adversity has taught me to always be true to myself first. The rest will follow.”
Connect with Anahata Ananda
2. Find Anahata on her website
3. Get Your Free Gifts from Anahata
4. Check out the Shamangelic Healing podcast
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!