How To Achieve Awesome Health And Wellbeing By Fixing Your Digestion w/Wade Lightheart EP 299
Joining Lance today is Wade Lightheart, 3-time All Natural National Bodybuilding Champion, advisor to the American Anti-Cancer Institute, director of Education at BiOptimizers Nutrition and, founder of the Prosperity & Health Alliance. He began his journey in health, fitness, and spiritual awakening at 15 when faced with his sister's terminal illness. It was at this time he began lifting weights, studying nutrition, and looking for a deeper meaning to life. He then traveled to study with Physical, Financial, & Spiritual Masters from around the world. Wade has lived in ashrams, competed at the Mr. Universe as a drug-free vegetarian, wrote several books, and co-founded a nutrition company. Today, he is frequently featured online as a guest expert, and as a keynote speaker at health and wellness seminars around the globe. One of his greatest passions is to serve as an advisor to the American Anti-Cancer Institute - fighting the very disease that took his sister's life.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:05:34] How Wade lost his sister to cancer
- [00:17:44] Hitting rock bottom before his spiritual awakening
- [00:32:20] Finding the deeper purpose of life through spiritual habits
- [00:35:15] Our innate universal design for us to want to help others and do good
- [00:42:36] The process of digesting food and how it impacts our health
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU?🥇
Wade says, “It is the becoming - the development of our skills and abilities. It is like developing from an acorn to an oak tree.”
Connect with Wade Lightheart:
● Follow Wade on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!
● Visit Wade’s website
● Visit BiOptimizers website
● Discounted Products: use code - adversity10
Connect with Lance:
● 📱 Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at email@example.com
● 📖 Pre-order Mastering Adversity Book here
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!