Vylana Marcus is a medicine woman, singer, Tahitian dancer, and Fit For Service fellowship coach. She uses heart-centred modalities to guide people through the realization of their potential. As a sound alchemist, her mission is to use the science of sound to facilitate personal transformation and to help liberate people from the stories that keep them from living in the truth of their magnificence. As a facilitator of psychoacoustic experiences for individuals and groups, she has witnessed sound act as a technology for accelerated healing, transformation, and the manifestation of desired states of being. She and her husband, Aubery Marcus lead the Fit For Service fellowship, a curated fellowship with some of the world’s top coaches and experts, specifically designed to help you become physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, romantically and spiritually fit to be in service of the good of all.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- 04:39 How to stay balanced internally instead of reacting to life
- 21:24 Taking control and ownership of our lives
- 40:54 Vylana’s journey in personal healing
- 58:03 The Ayahuasca experience
- 1:12:23 The flow of energy in sound healing
- 1:27:24 Questions from the audience
🥇WHAT IS THE MOST VALUABLE LESSON ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU?🥇
Vylana says, “Everything in life is purposeful and is leading you towards the person you are meant to become.”
Today’s episode is brought to you by Carnivore Crisps. Carnivore Crisps bring you the best of both worlds by harnessing the best cuts of meat and giving it to you with a crispy crunch typically only found in chips.
Shop now: https://carnivorecrisps.com
Use promo code LanceEssihos to get 10% off.
Connect with Vylana:
- Fit For Service fellowship
- Follow Vylana on Instagram and YouTube
- Listen to Vylana’s music on Spotify and iTunes
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org