Cody Jefferson is first and foremost a dad. He is an entrepreneur, Top 20 keynote speaker, a contributor to Forbes and Entrepreneur, and is the creator of Lion: Elite, the #1 Performance Program for Kingdom-Minded Men looking to LIVE their legacy in life and business. Cody coaches and advises CEOs, business owners, and entrepreneurs on scaling their business, growing their impact and influence, and how establishing a robust professional/personal life balance will significantly boost the bottom line toward the eventual exit.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- 03:45 Getting on the journey of transformation
- 22:08 How Cody practices spirituality
- 30:17 How to process grief and loss
- 42:22 The impact of becoming a parent in changing a person’s life
- 50:43 Cody’s morning routine and daily practices
🥇WHAT IS THE MOST VALUABLE LESSON ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU?🥇
Cody says, “The problem with pain is that if you do not transform from it, you will transmit it to others.”
Connect with Cody:
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in twice a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!