What’s up UofA listeners? Have you started a business and could use advice from a highly experienced business owner? This is a mandatory episode for that and joining us in this episode, the business expert Peter Taunton shares with Lance his first experiences with entrepreneurship while working at his dad’s store as a young boy. As a pioneer in the fitness industry, in 2003, Peter brought his vision to life with Snap Fitness with the goal to create an affordable, 24-7 gym. Currently, there are thousands of locations worldwide, and as his operations expand, he remains ever-committed to providing owners and members with the necessary tools they need.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Peter answers with, “Believe in yourself. Don’t let people tell you otherwise.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:06:50] Peter’s Story
- [00:17:26] Suggestions to Help Cope with COVID-19
- [00:31:23] What Makes Snap Fitness Different from the Rest?
- [00:36:28] Most Important Thing Entrepreneurs Need to Focus on
- [00:42:53] Peter’s Current Struggles
Connect with Peter Taunton:
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!