182. John Lee Dumas - Rapid Fire Session With JLD
What’s up University of Adversity listeners? We have a very special guest ready to heat things up. Joining the UOFA podcast, we have the one and only host of Entrepreneurs On Fire podcast, John Lee Dumas. JLD steps in the hot seat with Lance for some rapid-fire questions. Listeners dive in, as we learn JLD’s background, his fears in life, the reasons we listen to podcasts, adversity, life lessons, and the reality of the times we are living in. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, JLD offers his insight on the situation in correlation to podcasting, and how he feels new energy will be born when we recover. Stay tuned until the end to hear more about Podcasters Paradise Masterclass.
Stay healthy everyone!
In times like these, we all need to band together.
Please remember that you’re not in this alone.
Reach out if you need to talk.
All of us at the University of Adversity are here to support!
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
JLD answers with, “The people that are winning, have specific solutions to real specific problems.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:15] JLD's Backstory
- [00:06:01] JLD's Biggest Fears
- [00:08:13] Podcasting and COVID Response
- [00:12:23] Adversity and Life Lessons
- [00:13:32] Podcasters Paradise Masterclass
Connect with JLD
1. Follow JLD on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube
2. Find JLD on his website
3. Tune into the Entrepreneur’s On Fire Podcast
4. Visit the Podcasters Paradise Masterclass!
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!