Tuning into this episode with an energizing start, we meet an executive life coach, transformational speaker, a best selling author of international success, and a speech pathologist, Lauren Polly. Being open with her diagnosis of Bipolar and sharing her struggles in the episode, Lauren has also earned her Masters Degree in 2005 in Speech and Language Pathology, and has garnered experience in working in the top hospitals across America. Using yoga, meditation, energy and communication skills combined, Lauren has been able to provide tools for understanding one's self-awareness and inner acknowledgement.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY
Lauren answers with a perfectly planned response. “If you don’t allow it to define you, there’s always more possible.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:02:51] Lauren's Journey
- [00:11:47] Medication & Mental Health
- [00:15:00] Lifestyle Changes & Mental Health
- [00:31:34] Energetic Awareness
- [00:40:05] Access Consciousness
- [00:50:47] Changing your Mental Narrative
Connect with Lauren Polly:
2. Follow Lauren on her website
3. Buy Lauren’s book on Amazon
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!