In today’s transformative episode, we meet a New York Best Sellers author, health and fitness professional, and the man who went Fit2Fat2Fit, Drew Manning. Drew wanted a better understanding of the struggle of his clients who might’ve lived their whole lives overweight, while Drew was raised in an athletic environment. Drew lost gained and lost 75 pounds in a year, a challenge he proudly does not regret. Drew embodies his brand to bring more empathy to the fitness industry, something he took as a valuable lesson from his journey. Join Drew, as he shares stories of his growth, heartbreaks in life, and explains the history of the Keto diet.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY
Drew humbly answers, "If you don't take that time to just sit back and reflect on life, you don't show up as the best version of yourself."
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:08] Who is Drew Manning
- [00:05:06] Body Image and Self Image
- [00:11:31] The History and Science of Keto
- [00:19:04] Divorce and Growth
- [00:25]36] Challenges with Lifestyle Changes
Connect with Drew Manning:
2. Find more info on Drew on his website
3. Buy Drew’s new best selling book on Amazon
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!