Happy Monday UofA listeners. Today we have Carlos Amaya at the University of Adversity. He is the host of the podcast "Let's Talk About Real Estate With Carlos Amaya”. Carlos co-founded Casamerica with eXp Realty, one of the most innovative real estate companies in the United States.
In this episode, Carlos opened up about his journey of battling cancer and how he overcame it. He shared the story of how he and his wife built an empire together. Carlos talks about the struggle most people face with being vulnerable and opening up, yet it is a crucial part of growth. He went on to speak about his journey of getting into radio hosting and eventually becoming a Podcaster.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- 07:47 The adversity that defined who Carlos is today and how he overcame it
- 09:54 Carlos’ journey of battling Cancer
- 15:53 How to deal with stress and unbelief
- 21:34 The common thing most people struggle with at work
- 28:38 What led Carlos to become a radio host and a podcaster
🥇“WHAT ADVICE DO YOU HAVE FOR SOMEONE WHO IS STRUGGLING WITH ADVERSITY RIGHT NOW”🥇
Carlos says “If you’re going through a tough time, practice gratitude. Take a pause and be grateful for what you have and believe that everything’s gonna be fine and it will.”
👉🏼 AVAILABLE ON ALL PODCAST PLATFORMS 👈🏼
📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Podcast YouTube Channel
⏬ LINK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW ⏬