Taking The Plunge Into Entrepreneurship w/Gustavo Munoz Castro EP 320
Gustavo goes by "Gus" for short, originally from Mexico is a former Microsoft Senior Engineer turned Real Estate Agent turned Inside Sales guru. Since 2015 he runs one of the largest Inside Sales teams for Real Estate in North America, 85 Agents strong making about 50K outbound dials a day. Gustavo’s team sets about 100 Appointments with Buyers and Sellers every day, mostly from Facebook leads. He runs a 7-figure a year business and has over 600+ active clients. Gus is super passionate about helping business owners be successful through online marketing and lead follow-up, team building, sales scripts, online lead conversion and much more. An executive acknowledged for simplifying complex problems, innovating valuable solutions, meeting difficult schedules, and maximizing shareholder value.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- 04:16 The adversity Gus faced through life
- 11:04 Discovering his entrepreneurial bug while working at Microsoft
- 18:07 Important lessons in entrepreneurship
- 27:11 How big is your vision?
- 34:15 Facing your fears and leveling up
🥇WHAT IS THE MOST VALUABLE LESSON ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU?🥇
Gustavo says, “Stay humble and hungry. Do not take the wins or the losses too seriously because it is all about the journey.”
Connect with Gustavo:
Connect with Lance:
● 📱 Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 📖 Pre-order Mastering Adversity Book here
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in twice a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!