How To Manifest Your Dream Life w/Jen Gottlieb EP 269
Lance sits with the chief mindset officer of Super Connector Media, Jen Gottlieb. After a 14-season run as a co-host on VH1 and a starring role in a Broadway national tour, Jen Gottlieb co-founded Super Connector Media. Jen combines her passion for giving back with her mindset coaching to help industry leaders gain the confidence and knowledge to get into the mainstream media, or on the stage of that major event -- giving them the authority and social proof to place them at the top of the industry.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:10:54] Imposter Syndrome and Fear
- [00:14:21] People are People and We're All Human
- [00:27:04] Deciding What Kind Of World We Live In
- [00:31:46] Jen's Background in Broadway and Law of Attraction
- [00:44:30] Manifesting and Necessary Adversity
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Jen answers, “It is always for our good and in hindsight, our adversity makes us more grateful for what we have.”
Connect with Jen Gottlieb:
1. Follow Jen on Instagram and Facebook!
2. Visit the Super Connector Media website
3. If you have a desire to get your message out there, and change lives through what you teach, follow this link!
Connect with Lance:
● 📱 Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!