Jennifer Watson is a dynamic speaker and coach with a gift for intuitive and visionary coaching. She is an expert in wellness and leadership development, identity & mental edge enhancement.
Incorporating her expertise along with her athletic gifts as a former collegiate athlete and All- American, she has had the honor to share her message on the TEDx stage, NBC, Fox Radio, and top Summit/Podcasts.
Lance and Jennifer discuss what it means to understand your true identity and not live out of your ego. They decode the secrets to living in your truth in order to be a high performer and reach your full potential.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- 05:17 Jennifer’s journey towards personal growth, transformation & healing
- 09:05 The biggest struggle that people face
- 16:54 The secret to living in integrity with your true self
- 37:54 What it costs to seek the truth
- 46:14 What trusting your instincts could do
🥇“What advice do you have for someone who is struggling with adversity right now”🥇
Jeniffer says “Before setting goals for ourselves, it is important to establish our intentions and have a clear vision and purpose that becomes our why.”
Connect with Jennifer Watson
● Visit the website
Connect with Lance:
📺 SUBSCRIBE to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
📧 Email Lance at email@example.com