Sitting down with Lance today for the Fit For Service Wednesday special, we have a fellow brother from Aubrey Marcus’ Fit for Service Fellowship, Steven Fielding. Steven is an experienced marketing and strategic communications professional with over 25 years’ experience. He currently serves as the Director of Content Strategy and Community Engagement at SAP Concur. Steven is an avid photographer and was also an executive producer on the web series, Business & Burgers. Since the Coronavirus pandemic shut down schools, Steven is homeschooling his two sons. This in itself has brought some challenges and also some lessons for all. Tune in to hear Steven share with Lance his life story, his struggles as a kid in boarding school and how his relationship with his parents spilled into his personal relationships.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Steven answers with, “This too shall pass. Give yourself some breathing room.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:08:28] What Has Homeschooling Taught Steven?
- [00:14:14] Steven’s Story
- [00:23:25] Why Steven Went to Boarding School
- [00:46:22] When Steven Was 8
- [01:02:54] Is Exploring Your Growth Important?
Connect with Steven Fielding:
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!