Joining us, we have a fellow sister from Aubrey Marcus’ Fit for Service Mastermind that Lance joined at the start of the year. In this episode, we are healing and empowering our minds and bodies. Founder of EpicLuv, behaviour/functional medicine coach, holistic nutritionist, we have the powerful Melissa Blynn. Melissa’s story is filled with raw emotion, pain, growth, and spirituality. She is a leading example of how trauma does not have to define your life and stop you from finding peace. Lance and Melissa share their stories of adversity together and explore why we refuse the call from life. Readers and listeners who have trauma and pain in your hearts, stay until the end to hear Melissa’s advice for you to grow and prosper.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Melissa answers with, “I matter, and everything I want also matters. I am that powerful enough to create it.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:08:39] Melissa's Background
- [00:12:10] Melissa's Adversity
- [00:22:25] Attunement and Enlightenment
- [00:29:36] Refusal of The Call
- [00:42:46] Trauma and Healing
Connect with Melissa Blynn
2. Find Melissa on her EpicLuv website for a list of all services!
3. Aubrey Marcus’ Fit For Service Mastermind
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!