195. Jack Canfield - Increase Your Vibration for a Happier Life
Today’s guest is none other than a motivational speaker, corporate trainer, entrepreneur, Jack Canfield. He’s the best-selling co-author of The Chicken Soup for the Soul series & author of the amazing book The Success Principles & the unforgettable movie that changed people’s lives, The Secret. These books have sold millions of copies in multiple languages! In this amazing episode, Jack explains how vibration, whether it be from sound or colour, greatly affects our lives. He also shares with Lance his experience of growing up poor & how that ultimately led to the drastic change that set him on the path to success. Get ready for an hour jam-packed with value!
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Jack answers with, “Adversity will challenge you to bring forth your mastery.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:07:41] Jack’s Take on COVID-19
- [00:17:57] What is Vibration?
- [00:32:03] Jack Explains his Success Principles Workbook
- [00:35:11] Becoming an Author
- [00:57:52] Focus on What You Want NOT What You Don’t Want
Connect with Jack Canfield
1. Follow Jack on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
2. Find Jack on his website
3. Watch Jack on YouTube
4. Get Your Copy of The Success Principles Workbook & Receive Your FREE Gift
5. Purchase Jack’s books here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!