138. Elena Cardone – Turning Your Hardships into Happiness
When Elena was young, she experienced a great loss. Not having the correct tools to deal with this trauma, she used drugs & alcohol to mask the pain. After years of struggle, Elena found support from a Church of Scientology. This guidance allowed her to become the powerful, independent woman we know today! Elena & her husband, Grant, have built a very successful life for themselves with a sturdy foundation of love & respect.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Elena answers with, “Adversity has taught me to become my best self”.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:02:59] Elena’s Backstory
- [00:14:44] Her Turning Point
- [00:24:03] Manifesting Grant into Her LIfe
- [00:28:59] The Importance of Being Aware of Your Goals & Dreams
- [00:32:39] Elena’s Non-Negotiables
Connect with Elena Cardone
1. Follow on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
2. Check out her website
3. Register for the 10X Ladies Network here
4. Listen to her podcast
5. Get your copy of Elena’s book
6. Check out the G&E Show
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!