Hello Listeners! Ever think about how our lives are being influenced by television & music? Joining Lance today is author & podcast host, Andrew Kaplan. After a bad breakup & being forced to close his business, Andrew knew it was time to make some big changes. With the help of a positive mindset & the Law of Attraction, Andrew was able to completely turn his life around in four months! Tune in to hear their take on how even cartoons are programming the minds of little kids. From censorship of certain information to how people perceive things to COVID-19, today’s show is one you won’t wanna miss.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Andrew answers with, “Make sure you’re finding fun & enjoyment in your days.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:07] Andrew’s Thoughts on COVID-19
- [00:07:45] Andrew’s Story
- [00:09:58] Importance of Adjusting
- [00:17:28] Programming in Our Lives
- [00:42:18] Andrew’s Podcast
Connect with Andrew Kaplan:
2. Listen to Shatter the Mold here
3. Purchase Andrew’s books: The Last Law of Attraction Book You’ll Ever Need To Read & It Doesn’t Matter What You’re Selling
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!