True Grit and Grace w/Amberly Lago EP 289
Recording from Costa Rica, Lance is joined by Amberly Lago to discuss trauma, gratitude, and escaping the victim mindset. Amberly is a health and wellness coach, TEDx speaker, podcaster, and a leading expert in the field of resilience and transformation. She is the best-selling author of “True Grit and Grace” and empowers people around the world by sharing her story of how she turned a tragedy into triumph. She has curated unique tools to teach others how to tap into their superpower of resilience and persevere through any of life’s challenges.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
[00:05:30] 2020 Challenges & Shifting From Victim Mindset
[00:11:37] Conversations From The Heart
[00:20:25] Healing From Anger And Focusing On Blessings
[00:35:16] Tools and Tips For Tangible Changes
[00:48:37] Processing Trauma and Asking For Help
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Amberly says, “When you are grateful and look for blessings in adversity, there is no room for fear.”
Connect with Amberly Lago:
● Follow Amberly on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn
● Find Amberly on her website!
● Subscribe to the True Grit and Grace Podcast!
● Grab a copy of Amberly’s books here!
● Download your FREE Goals, Grit & Grace Playbook from Amberly!
Connect with Lance:
● 📱 Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at email@example.com