Overcoming The Adversity Within You w/David Meltzer EP 328
David Meltzer is the Co-Founder of Sports 1 Marketing and formerly served as CEO of the renowned Leigh (“Lee”) Steinberg Sports & Entertainment agency, which was the inspiration for the movie Jerry Maguire. David has been recognized by Variety Magazine as their Sports Humanitarian of the Year and awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor. He is also the Executive Producer of the Bloomberg and Amazon Prime television series 2 Minute Drill and Office Hours. His life’s mission is to empower over 1 billion people to be happy. This simple yet powerful mission has led him on an incredible journey to provide one thing - value. In all his content, and communication that’s exactly what you’ll receive. As part of that mission, for the past 20 years, he’s been providing free weekly training to empower others to be happy.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- 05:38 What adversity means to David
- 09:20 The biggest challenge David has faced
- 13:39 Implement the Law Of GOYA
- 15:21 Knowing when you must push through and when you must pivot
- 20:37 David’s advice to people that are facing adversity
🥇WHAT IS THE MOST VALUABLE LESSON ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU?🥇
David says, “The paradigm shift happens when you realize who you already are.”
Connect with David:
- David’s website
- Follow David on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Join David’s Free Weekly Trainings on Friday
Connect with Lance:
● 📱 Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at email@example.com
- 📖 Pre-order Mastering Adversity Book here
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in twice a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!