Aubrey Marcus Fit for service mastermind coach, podcast host, retired MMA fighter, and Ultimate Fighter cast member Kyle Kingsbury joins Lance today for a great conversation about plant medicine, mental health and world events. Kyle shares with Lance his experience in Sedona and how plant medicine has helped open up a whole new aspect of life.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:17] How Was Sedona For Kyle?
- [00:08:22] What Has Kyle Learned From The Pandemic?
- [00:25:05] Plant Medicine & Mental Health
- [00:37:38] Being Called - What Does That Mean?
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Kyle answers with, “Having the right tools and mentors to turn to for guidance will allow you to get through the impossible.”
Connect with Kyle Kingsbury
2. Subscribe & listen to the Kyle Kingsbury Podcast
3. Watch the Kyle Kingsbury Podcast on YouTube
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!