Joining Lance we have Tiffany Toombs who has experienced firsthand what it is like to feel stuck and lost in life. This experience allows her to coach from a deeply personal place, from a place of being broken wide open and diving in to sort out the pieces. Her breaking wide open moment came at 28 when she was faced with a cheating boyfriend, a miscarriage, and thoughts of ending it. Stuck in layers and layers of moving, it took her a long time to realize she had to stop and love herself enough to begin to put the pieces back together.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:02] Tiffany's Take on 2020 So Far
- [00:15:38] Cancel Culture, American Media, and Donald Trump
- [00:23:51] Opening Your Mind To Different Opinions
- [00:29:47] Anti-Sex Trafficking & Integrity
- [00:42:30] Why We Need To Address Our Trauma
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU? 🥇
Tiffany says, “Whatever mountain there is in your life, you can overcome it by finding the right people and right resources.”
Connect with Tiffany Toombs:
2. Visit the Blue Lotus Mind website to access more information on courses, programs, and resources provided!
3. Subscribe to the Take The Leap podcast!
4. Grab your copy of “Stop Being A Selfish B!tch!”
5. Listen to Lance’s interview on Take The Leap!
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!