Dubbed “A Badass” by the world’s toughest man David Goggins, and the “Queen of Resilience” by 7 times world surfing champion Layne Beachley, Stacey has not let a devastating accident that left her a quadriplegic and needing a wheelchair for life at 12 years old slow her down. Instead she has used her life experience and personal philosophies to help leaders shift the way they perceive and respond to uncertainty, change and adversity. Stacey is the author of “How To Be Resilient”, has been featured by Financial Review, ABC radio and The Australian for her insights on resilience in the workplace and soon she will be starting her Resilience Rocks podcast.
In this riveting episode, Stacey shares her incredible life story with Lance. She takes the concept of resilience to the next level. She is a true inspiration. This is one episode you will not want to miss!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:07] How Have The Last 6 Months Been For Stacey?
- [00:25:07] Stacey’s Journey
- [00:33:32] How Did People Treat Stacey After Her Accident?
- [00:43:05] What Resilience Means To Stacey
- [00:50:37] Stacey’s Rituals
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Stacey answers with, “Adversity is a gift. It’s the most amazing opportunity. We can’t experience growth without it.”
Connect with Stacey Copas:
2. Find Stacey on her website
3. Get your FREE copy of “How To Be Resilient - The Blueprint For Getting Results When Things Don't Go To Plan”
4. COMING SOON…..Resilience Rocks podcast!!
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity YouTube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!