Joining us today is a four-time New York best-selling author, co-founder of Scribe Media and public speaker, Tucker Max. Trauma, psychedelics, and therapy are some of the subjects covered. How one can use their trauma as a means to better themselves are explored alongside the positive takeaways from professional therapy. Tucker shares his own trauma and adversity and how he has turned his trauma into a forge. Stay tuned as Tucker shares some insight on getting started on writing a book, and why Scribe Media may be the solution to your writer’s block.
WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY
Tucker answers with, “I am fully, absolutely responsible for everything in my life and you must choose what you will carry forward in your life.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:48] COVID-19
- [00:07:12] Tucker's Upbringing and Background
- [00:16:00] Benefits of Therapy
- [00:24:03] The Intelligence of Mushrooms
- [00:30:52] Trauma As A Forge
Connect with Tucker Max:
2. Visit the Scribe Media website
3. Struggling to write a book? Use Scribe’s Guided Author Program here!
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!