Having worked with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson from Jumanji and Denzel Washington from Equalizer, our guest today has also been featured on Breaking Bad, John Wick, and The Mandalorian. Joining us, we have fellow podcast host, professional stuntman, actor, and former MMA fighter, Tait Fletcher. Charging in, Tait shares his thoughts on COVID-19, the battle with alcoholism, Hollywood, nutrition and fitness. Lance and Tait throw their tinfoil hats on as they discuss their conspiracy theories with politics, COVID, and more. Tune in until the end to hear Tait’s thoughts on how we might be living in a simulation.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Tait answers with, “Adversity is not the enemy. it's your weight set, it's what gets you prepared for the world.”
- IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:40] Thoughts on COVID-19
- [00:13:16] Tait's Upbringing
- [00:22:24] Tait and Sobriety
- [00:33:20] Acting History
- [00:43:46] Theories on COVID-19
Connect with Tait Fletcher
2. Find Tait on his website
3. Tune into Tait’s podcast, “Pirate Life Radio”
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!